Hello, this post has been written to answer any issues / questions that you may have regarding the current Coronavirus / COVID-19 epidemic in the UK.
Is Blackpool Raspberry Jam still on?
Yes! The Jam will run on the second Saturday of each month at 10am. If there are any changes to this then this blog will be updated to provide new information.
Can I bring my child?
Yes. If you or your child/children have none of the symptoms then you are welcome to come along. But if you or your child is unwell for any reason, please do not bring them.
What are the symptoms of Coronavirus
- a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
These are not necessarily mean that you have the illness, but you should not attend the Jam and seek advice from NHS 111 service.
How can I protect myself, my child/children and others?
The best advice is again from the NHS.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
Will there be hand washing facilities at the Jam?
Yes! I have spoken to Blackpool Council and the library will have hand washing facilities on the ground floor. This will mean that parents / guardians will need to escort their child/children as our Jam is on the first floor.